Neil Squillante of Technolawyer fame reminded me that I had posted previously about best use of Word styles (in a Word 2007 context, but applicable to 2010 as well). The article is here and I think you’ll still find it quite useful. Our earlier post from last week about styles is here.
Thanks Neil for the heads up!
- Manic Monday: Save Your Psyche, Save Your Finances Using “Styles” in Word
- MicroLaw Word 2007 QuickTask Bar – By Popular Demand
- Word 2007 and 2010: Our Recipe for Daily Sanity Consists of Essential Word Tools
- More Word 2007/2010 Tools to Enhance/Preserve/Reinstate Your Sanity
- Tuesday Tidbits: Word Quandary – Should You Use QuickParts or AutoCorrect?