Many of you apparently downloaded and are enjoying the MicroLaw Word 2010 QuickTask Bar I wrote about and made available earlier this month (click here for download info). Enough readers asked for our Word 2007 version so I decided to make it available as well. It is identical to the Word 2010 QuickTask Bar, but the installation process is completely different – it’s described in the README FIRST document you’ll find in the Dropbox folder which you can access here. As with the Word 2010 version, it’s free, but on the honor system, I’ll ask that if you use it, please send $1.99 via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org to encourage its further refinement and future development. So it’s kind of a conscience-based pricing system :-). Anyway, download away and hope you enjoy the higher level of one-click productivity it brings to Word 2007.
- By Popular Request – MicroLaw QuickTask ToolBar for Word 2010 Available
- Word 2007 and 2010: Our Recipe for Daily Sanity Consists of Essential Word Tools
- More Word 2007/2010 Tools to Enhance/Preserve/Reinstate Your Sanity
- Word’s QuickParts – The Ultimate Sleeper Feature (Clause-Based Document Assembly is Here!)
- Last Day for Current Tabs and PracticeMaster Pricing